MOTIONS PROJECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are NO LONGER a manga group, but rather a production company. We are currently going through some changes which will be cleared up very soon. Thank you for your patience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 am

I apologize for my absence T___T;
Been so ridiculously busy with my internship
It ends friday though so I should have more time soon and then I can get back to work.
Back to top Go down
https://motionsproject.canadian-forum.com
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 am

XD I've been taking a break too. Havent even turned on my computer for a few days. Plus, we had a lot of rain one day and our basement flooded. had to help clean it up which made my hands hurt from wringing towels.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Gah~! ; u;
Sorry to hear about your basement...

We have another problem too
Kumi's scanner broke and I have NO IDEA
when she's getting that tablet . w. so our BG artist.... no longer exists :C
For now anyways
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 am

:/
taking a break to pack everything up for moving in to school. Putting my tablet in with the rest of the stuff so i dont forget it XD
moving in on Sunday
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Yay C: <333
I'm taking a break as well since all my college stuff is piling up
But hopefully we can get back on track soon n wn <3
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 am

XD havent used the forum in awhile....

So, since we have free unlimited printing here, i went and printed out ALL the reference stuff. and since i get so bored in metaphysics class, I went and read through everything. So... now I can at least remember the main characters and not confuse their names. However...... I realized that I have some stuff that i dont understand again.

1. On the second page of this forum, it says Sojiro's weapon is a sword. Then somewhere else I have that he has a flail?

2. On the detail character sheets, Yumi and Shun have the same dream? Not a mistake or typo? Just double checking

3. The moon existed before earth? This doesnt make sense to me from a scientific POV since the moon is a satellite and revolves around the earth

4. Character sheet: Umeko: Says her real parents died in a car accident. Was adopted by her father's brother... so... her Uncle? So who is it that i've been drawing till now? Her uncle? And she calls him "father"? And then it says Mother was Kimiko's mother's sister. Is "mother" her real mother, or her aunt? And then later, it says Mother died when she was 10 when they were at beach. So.. did they die in a car accident, or at beach? and are they both dead, or just mother?
Why doesnt Ai want her to be heishi moon? he doesnt care about the planet's well-being? And... how can she be doing soccer, dance, and cheerleading? Dont the schedules conflict, with practice and work and class and actual games

5. Why is kaori enemies with Ran? I feel like I mightve asked this already

6. Why doesnt Kimiko's mother talk about her sister (Umeko's mom)? Does she know about Umeko? Do they know theyre cousins?

7. Is Shun part something else? japanese names arent spelled with X's (her sister's name)

8. Why in the world is Yumi dating Shou? She seems like a terrible person.. Is there some kind of background story to this

9. What's the difference btwn absorption and nullification of sound? seems the same..

10. Shou: why does he want to be a psychologist? what happened to photography and music? How does his not liking to get person or get attached to ppl work with Yumi?

11. (to be continued after class..)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 am

OTAY! Lemme just answer some of these real quick before I also go off to school. C:
I actually totally forgot about this place, why did we stop using it? lololol

1. Soji's weapon IS a flail, he also has a sword, but his main weapon is a flail so just go with that for now.

2. ... Not even sure what the dream is to be honest.. probably a typo or maybe not, I.. have to go check that out later XD

3. It existed in the sense of.. there was no life on it before. Think of Earth like an empty shell, as a limitless void in space... then life gets put on it, and we get the plot we have now.

4. The one you've been drawing is indeed her uncle. She calls him "father" as she has only ever known him as her father (parent's died before she was even 1 year old). When it says her Mother is Kimiko's mother sister, that is her aunt and she died when Umeko was 10. Both her biological mother and father died in a car crash, her aunt died at the beach.

Ai doesn't want her to be heishi moon because he thinks she's far too young. That's pretty much all their is to it.
Umeko does cheerleading at school, which takes up an hour of her after school time. Soccer is seasonal, which means she only does it from late spring into summer, when she doesn't really have school and she plays separate from school, which means practice would generally be from 4 to 6 instead of 2 to 4. And as for dance she takes that as an actual class within her school timetable. So there are no real schedule conflicts and if there were, well we'd incorporate that in and she'd have to quit something.

5. They just simply don't get along. They're opposites who share common friends and interests and a love interest but they just hate each other. One is fire the other is water, it's just bound to get ugly.

6. Kimiko's mother and her parents had a fall out with Umeko's "mother" a long time ago. They didn't talk for years and then she died. Essentially they all feel guilty, so they simply just don't talk about her much. She does know about Umeko, but she never told her own kids so Kimiko doesn't know. Neither Umeko nor kimiko know they're cousins.

7. Shun is part Chinese

8. I'll explain this in number 10.

9. Nullification = stopping it completely. Absorption = Bringing it into ones self and reflecting it back

10. Shou is a teeneage boy, his hobbies are just that...hobbies. He has dreams of wanting to be a musician or a full blown photographer but he has other aspirations as well that he's trying to reach for, more practical ones. As for Yumi he's known her since he was young, like 11 years old. They were friends and that friendship allowed him to see another side to her. One that he really found himself liking and i guess they mutually decided to date.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 am

just came back from class XD need to eat and then go to next class

>_< No idea why we stopped using it. proly cuz i got your MSN sn, so i just went on that whenever I needed to ask something. But since there's like a 5 or 6 hour time difference now that I'm in paris, i figure it's not as easy to go online at the same time

11. How old was Kouki when he had to kill his family..? Young? or recently? Why did he revive those people specifically? Did he know them previously?

12.How does Eris' powers connect..? I dont understand how theyre all related. Mind... bones... combustion.. gravity..? Why does he want to kill everyone? Is this something in his childhood to make him hate the world, or is it just b/c he's Eris?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:34 am

11. Kouki was young when he killed his parents. Like very young, probably not even 12. He revived those people because he felt the darkness within them specifically and knew he could wield it to his own benefit. He offers them a new life, they become very loyal. That's all there is to it. He didn't know them previously.

12. They don't connect, they're meant to be erratic because he's a shell of who he once was. It's a mixture of who he was in the past and who he wants to be now. He wants to kill everyone because he's bitter, has nothing to do with his childhood and has more to do with the Moon Princess betraying him in the past. He wants to make everyone suffer the way he did, the way he remembers he did anyways.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 am

So.... He remembers the whole past story thing? But everyone else doesnt?... or do they?

A lot of the stuff makes more sense to me now, after rereading and your answers and whatnot

Also... i hafta go to class, but i'll come back in like 3-4 hours and upload some doodles :3
I think I can draw some other stuff now XD
Drew a troll inspired by my boring teacher.
but.. that's for later.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 am

Kouki also remembers the past c:
So it's not just Soji. But none of the "good guys" can remember.

C: glad it makes more sense now~!
I'm really excited to see these doodles <333
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 am

So, here. As promised. I thought I had more, somehow..

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/08/33/56/london10.jpg

And I was looking at Ran's character and thought she'd look better this way, with the longer bangs
https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/08/33/56/london11.jpg

Your opinion?

I also want to flip Kaori's staff/scythe thing, so the blade will come out the other way, as you imagined it. It makes more sense to me now, if it's supposed to be part staff too
XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Ooooh~
I really like all the doodles : D <3
Looks great

I like Ran with her longer bangs as well c:

And yeah flipping her scythe is probably best
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 am

XD I actually had a dream that you posted up the chapter 2 script.. And I come online to find a summary of it. Close enough.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 pm

HAHAHA. Thats actually awesome
Man I was so busy today D:
I wanted to write out the script too ):
But I just had no time. Just got online for the first time tonight and its 11 PM pfft
-curls up in a ball and sleeps-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Do you think it's a good idea to maybe merge chapters one and two as just one long chapter?
I think it might end up making more sense that way? I could keep it as two separate scripts for you to look at, but just put it all together (digitally) as one chapter.
Yeah, I think I'm going to do it that way if thats alright. o uo <3
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:29 pm

uhm..... is there a new script ready then? just so i can print out the rest and read it, absorb the info, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Not yet~ o uo
Would you like to list a date to have it ready for you by? C:
Just so I can manage my time properly? I could try and finish it by tonight... if you'd like?
Would you like it as 2 separate scripts or just one big one?
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm

mm.... Wednesday afternoonish? 'cuz I'll be done with finals for the Paris location then... And it'd be nice for me to have it printed so I can read it over and over on the plane on the way to Rome. If it's too much of a rush, don't worry about it.

If there are no changes to the original first part, you can leave it as 2 separate scripts. If there were changes made, then please just send as one, i guess, so i can reprint as the updated version

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Wednesday is perfect (: <3
I can probably have it done before then
I shall work like a dog~! : D <3 i'm really inspired so its no biggie
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:42 pm

>w<

If you're working so hard, then I guess I should stop procrastinating and get to working on my essay and studying, so I can get this all over with and have more time to work on my part..

がんばろう、ね?

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

C: get to it missy~!
n ____n <3333
lolol why am i so happy?

I'm trying to make the chapter flow a little bit better tbh
I'm changing it from umeko's first day of school to new student orientation
Then maybe I can have her first day be a little better/more exciting? Not sure XD
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:30 am

mm... well, whatever you decide should be good, since there's always things that can be improved upon. Not because it's bad, but to make it even better and better :3 And it's good that youre happy, right?

If youre not sure, what about asking your friend who proofread before? Or if not, I can tell you what i think after reading
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:18 am

Yeah, I'm just trying to gather up some ideas to use c:
Writing them down on paper, asking opinions before implementing them.
I think I might have the first chapter focused a little bit more on Umeko herself
Since the first chapter introduced quite a bit of characters o uo~ <3
I'll tell you how it goes!
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 am

Alright.. long rant. prepare yourself.

-is trying to stall for not writing the essay and reading assignments

Actually, I agree that it's better to focus on introducing the characters individually. Personally, I've always liked stories with deeper character development. I think it helps the readers connect to the characters more, which always makes plots more interesting and the characters themselves more likeable, easier to connect to, etc.

For example... I just recently watched a movie adaptation of a manga (Koizora). No offense to the mangaka, but... the whole time, I was like... wtf is going on. How did this get on the list of top dramas? It was basically... little character development, so the characters didnt stand out at all as individuals, and events were so fast paced and sudden it was just like a bad shoujo story of random typical shoujoy events put together. Girl runs into guy, talk on the phone, finally meet, and then 10 minutes later..... ugh. and apparently, it's supposed to be better than the manga? according to reviews

On the other hand... Once piece <3 Something that's been running for over 10 years. I really liked how all the characters had their own background stories and everything just pieced together so well, even if it wasnt all explained all at once. (in fact, that just made it BETTER, cuz after you figure it out, youre like, OMG. THIS MAKES SENSE NOW.)

But some other series do pretty well with introducing a couple of characters at once, like in Ouran.

So, basically, I dont think introducing a lot of characters at once should be a problem. The real problem is making them stand out apart from each other. I know that one problem I have is trying to remember all their names and faces and trying to connect them, if there are lotsa characters coming in suddenly, but that goes away with time as you grow to love the characters and series XD
It just depends on what you feel is better for the situation, i guess?

mm... another solution would be to just have random characters in the background, such as somewhere in a crowd (unintroduced) and then later introduce them as an actual character. Like, for example, (in the original ch 1) when there are girls crowding around Susumu, we could draw in a cheerleader... or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next