MOTIONS PROJECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are NO LONGER a manga group, but rather a production company. We are currently going through some changes which will be cleared up very soon. Thank you for your patience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 am

WELL I think they try to keep their heishi differences out of their personal lives although it is hard
and it'll all come to a head eventually. o uo And I think its a lot less of not getting along and more
of having different opinions/ways of doing things on the battle field.

Annnnd I will fix that Star Virus entry~
Back to top Go down
https://motionsproject.canadian-forum.com
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 am

Alrighty. I finally read through the entire chapter 1 script.

I think it has a nice flow to it. I can just imagine it in animated form as I read

on page 3, panel 5: soldiers= army soldiers? or is it referring to Galactic Warriors or senshi?

6-7: Umeko's phone charm isnt THE senshi phone charm, is it?

7-1: is Kamata very city-like, or more homey/residential?

12-2: Athletic cap= something like a swimming cap (O_o) or like a baseball cap or visor?

13/14-3: Zesty cafe ref? big cafe?
Are all the places they see empty apart from the group, for touring purposes, or are people there working normally? like, someone at the register, etc.
13/14-6: "markings" = the tape on the floor?

16: Does Ran have her lunch too, or are they just sharing Umeko's?

19: ran is still in schooluniform, right?
19-2: Usagi is in human form?? I thought they couldnt sppear in human form outside of the Galactic Counsel place in page 1?

22-2: big deck? tables and chairs outside? Small deck just to stand on?
22-3: does the kind of gate matter?

29-30: The creek is in the park, right? so people can normally walk around there? not like some depressing secluded place?

36-4/5: "Ran is summoning her crossbow" ....."a basic bow and arrow in her hands" ----- which is it?
Im guessing the first was bow, and the crossbow appears 39-4?

46-4: their names changed. no wonder i couldnt find them on my printed version.. Do they wear normal clothes, or do they have battle forms? I also dont have a list of all their weapons
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:48 pm

on page 3, panel 5: soldiers= Galactic Warriors

6-7: Umeko's phone charm isnt THE senshi phone charm, is it?
No It's not the senshi phone charm

7-1: is Kamata very city-like, or more homey/residential?
Homey and residental

12-2: Athletic cap= something like a swimming cap (O_o) or like a baseball cap or visor?
Baseball cap or visor

13/14-3: Zesty cafe ref? big cafe?
Are all the places they see empty apart from the group, for touring purposes, or are people there working normally? like, someone at the register, etc.

Zesty Cafe should be pretty small. Something like this I guess?
And they're probably empty for touring purposes.

13/14-6: "markings" = the tape on the floor?
Markings would be things like half point markings for basketball and stuff

16: Does Ran have her lunch too, or are they just sharing Umeko's?
She probably doesn't have one. Maybe she has a small snack like a juice box or something XD

19: ran is still in schooluniform, right?
Yes. She's in school uniform.

19-2: Usagi is in human form?? I thought they couldnt sppear in human form outside of the Galactic Counsel place in page 1?
No, she's a bunny XD Thats why person is in quotations.

22-2: big deck? tables and chairs outside? Small deck just to stand on?
Small deck just to stand on. Probably no tables and chairs as they just moved.

22-3: does the kind of gate matter?
No it doesn't matter.

29-30: The creek is in the park, right? so people can normally walk around there? not like some depressing secluded place?
Yes people walk around here normally. There should be a bridge across the creek

36-4/5: "Ran is summoning her crossbow" ....."a basic bow and arrow in her hands" ----- which is it?
Im guessing the first was bow, and the crossbow appears 39-4?

You are correct. First was a bow and the crossbow appears 39-4

46-4: their names changed. no wonder i couldnt find them on my printed version.. Do they wear normal clothes, or do they have battle forms? I also dont have a list of all their weapons

They wear battle uniforms and wear masks. I'll update their character info. Didn't realize things were misising.
Back to top Go down
https://motionsproject.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11