MOTIONS PROJECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are NO LONGER a manga group, but rather a production company. We are currently going through some changes which will be cleared up very soon. Thank you for your patience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:09 am

Cherii has been practicing animals n__n
I told her you weren't comfortable with yours yet XD
She's been sketching a bit I believe <3

Also, I have all of volume one pretty much planned out
I'll update the chapter summary thread c: <3
Back to top Go down
https://motionsproject.canadian-forum.com
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:37 pm

ahh, so tired from a day of walking around. Why is it so hot here in Rome? D: It's like summer already, and these ppl are still wearing long sleeves and jackets.. Gelato is so good though~ <3

kewl, kewl. You can work at a slower pace, unless you're really inspired now.. I cant do much except sketching till i get back to America anyways.

Hm..... Maybe for chapter two, and after, we'll leave a summary box at the bottom of page 1 for that summary. :3
Yes? Or would a page be better?

And actually, do you want side-panels? For like... author intro, random discussion stuff like they have in manga

I'll start practicing Ran's Heishi form. Any idea how a crossbow works? I saw some have like a gun mechanism.. its not like a regular bow where you hafta pull back on a string to shoot, right?

Is Kumi doing backgrounds? Any updates on her status?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Ahh its very hot here in canada too ; ___;
cooling down though and raining today o uo <3
Last week it was blazing! ; ___; i was dying

Yeah, I'll probably slow down soon. XD As i'm super busy with school
but my mind is constantly working so I have all these pieces of paper
with things for it written down everywhere lolol. But sketching is always
good~! O: <33

Yes, I think a summary box would be good c:
i think we could summarize in a box, pretty much.

Side panels would be really great actually!

As for the cross bow thing, I'm not entirely sure of the mechanics
But i would say Ran's is like a gun, where you've got the trigger mechanic
So , no it's not like a regular bow and arrow where she pulls it back herself
but she DOES also have a bow and arrow though I dont remember if she
uses it in that actual chapter.

As for Kumi.. i don't think she will be doing backgrounds D: So I've been
studying some and I'm hoping I can get better or something ; __;
I did some practice with these. > w<
But idk how good I'll be at doing actual buildings and what-not.
I'll practice doing one of the backgrounds needed and if I like it, all will be well c:
Back to top Go down
icherii

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:03 pm

like rin said, i'm practicing animals right now.
but since i ran out of led last night and have been cleaning all morning, i don't have any to show right now.
i do have other samples though.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/009/a/5/gaia_art_dump_by_icherii-d4lulvl.png
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/012/1/2/girls_girls_girls_by_icherii-d4m35h9.png
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/275/9/e/auction__runayl_by_icherii-d2zyqk8.png this is old
my DA is icherii.deviantart.com if you wanna see more
i also have a bunch of old hnk images on my photobucket
lemme see what i can find

https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x312/Artlawl/umbrella.jpg umeko's umbrella : D<3
https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x312/Artlawl/CheriiJuiice.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x312/Artlawl/scan0005copy.jpg old comic of yuriko (my ceres character) x shou
https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x312/Artlawl/HnK/scan0001-1.jpg kouki, umeko, shou, yuriko(old ceres), takeshi(old eris), and earth(forgot his name)
https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x312/Artlawl/HnK/scan0004.jpg princess umeko sketch
https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x312/Artlawl/HnK/konnocopy.jpg konno before kaori
https://2img.net/h/i182.photobucket.com/albums/x312/Artlawl/HnK/scan0002-1.jpg a REALLY horrible sketch of characters + usagi
<3

are you all set with character reference images?
if you want, i can do some for you o uo
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 pm

OwO
niceee work, Rin ~ So, I take it that you know how to use perspectives?

I'd actually like to try to learn how to draw backgrounds too, eventually. I find it easier than animals in any case.

OOh, Cherii, ive actually seen some of your work before, then! X3 Rin showed me some .... uh.... a long time ago... it seems. hahaha
so it seems like I knew about you before this
Your style is so cutee <3 Now.. why dont you be main artist, and i'll just..... Ink or something? XD jk,jk
I've come to like the characters too much now to give up unless Rin forces me to. Or i become permanently unable to ever draw again

Rin gave me references, but, yeah. if you'd like to and have free time, sure. You probably know more about the characters than I do, since you RPed with them. or at least the old ones. It doesnt mean I'm not going to keep trying to draw animals, I just... can't try to focus on so many things at once >_< so, thank you, so, so much
I.. don't know how much Rin showed you, so I would tell you to go look on my DA, but frankly, I upload almost nothing on there.

Kaoriiii. Yeah, I changed the design some more. Just a littllleeeee. And trying to figure out Shun's Thor from other angles..
Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Rome_013

Closer up. Alrighty. I actually need a little help here. I feel like something is missing from the design on her back. Is it just me?
Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Rome_014

Ran's crossbow. Maybe put a bit of design on that top part?
or the handle thingy, where the trigger thing is
Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Rome_015

Last edited by くろ on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:50 pm

I do know some perspectives, yes~ like a littttleeee bitt xD
I'm also attempting at using some 3D programs for backgrounds ; __;
and then transforming them to 2D. We'll see how this goes ahaha ;;;
Just tell me how you want to do it and I'll gladly be of service <3

Cherii is at her boyfriends right now and doesn't have internet there
so feel free to edit your post and add samples! Or add samples in a new post o uo ~!
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:59 pm

mm...... Well, I want to actually try doing some background, but I'm not good with perspective since I only learned a little bit from AutoCAD. So,... just basics. But if you understand it and do something like what you had on that sample, I think I can just add some detail to that and it'd be fine. Maybe.
>_<

We'll see how your 3D to 2D thing turns out?

ahhh, lucky her. She has a boyfriend. ToT Forever alone.

I edited my previous post.
Are you OK with the changes I've made so far? It's not a huge change, just some minor details.
Ohya. I feel like something is missing from underneath her orb too, on Kaori's staff/scythe
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Yeah we'll see how this 3D to 2D thing comes out XD
if it works it'll make our lives a lot easier as I can just make bases of things and you can add details OR
I can just save the 3D image in whatever poses you may need and send them your way as accurate references
whichever is easier. It'll help with perspective as well
If you're all for trying background, I'll do anything I can to help ya~ : D

LOL I am forever alone too ): </3
-sobbu- LIFE. IS SO UNFAIR XD

Dude, you can make any sort of changes you like~ xD
especially if it'll make things look prettier/better in general
Don't be afraid to put your own little twist on things, I am completely all for it.

Ohhh yeah I see what you mean about missing... hrmm~ o uo
Any ideas of what we can add there? Maybe we could do something like
small little rhinestones under neath it for some extra detail? Or something else...
Can't think of anything though.

As for the design on heishi mercury's back it does feel a little bit bare, yeah.
Is there anything you can think of to add? Maybe we could add some lace detailing
on the back end of the belt around her waist?

For Mars' crossbow, a design on the top would be really cute. Maybe like a victorian-style design?
I'm gonna grab the crossbow and play with some colours on it a little bit actually. Just to get an idea.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 pm

<3 Thank youu, Rin. But what looks nice to me might not really be good..

Sudden inspiration from the shower: ?
XD

I just put a bunch of diamond-shaped buttons or decoration on the back, and put a big jewel thing on the staff. Too much?
Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Rome2_10

I tried doing something like this for Ran. >_< Npot exactly Victorian, but I thought it was cute.. Too leafy/flowery?
Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Rome2_11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Well, if it looks bad i'll tell you, deal?
So far nothing looks bad XD so have more confidence!

Oooh~! I reaaaally like the detail on her back * o* <3
It really ties her and her staff together! The jewel on the staff
looks perfect btw. I really like it, makes it look more complete.

Oh and I REALLY love the design on Ran's crossbow

Btw is there anything you need from me right now?
Like references for anything, etc.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:02 pm

mmmmm....... I think that depends on what you decide to do with backgrounds

Other than that.... nothing really, for now.

*sigh of relief*
Glad you like. Please tell me if there's anything that you dont like, though. Maybe I can make it better

So.... Since Ran's transformation is also in the new Ch 1,.... I wanted to change some stuff here too
Mainly just the back and side, a bit. the base design hasnt really changed.
Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Ran_0010
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:34 pm

I really like what you did to the back C: <3
I'm all for making things more intricate XD I do love detail, just not very good at doing it myself.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:53 am

It's raining outsidee~

haha
I love detail so much Im afraid I might go overboard sometimes.. Now im not quite sure what to do.. Panelling?

Is the chapter cover the same?

And which page would you want the side panel/discussion on? It's usually 1 per chapter, right? But putting it there would make the page have less space horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:22 pm

I no like rain ): makes me sleepy

Oh yeah, I should come up with the new cover ~
Lemme think up ideas (: I think I have an idea of what I want.
Might have some examples too, so lemme just grab 'em~ n__n

As for the side panel... maybe we /should/ make it a page?
What do you think? We could have one at the beginning with chibi characters talking or something
or one page after the volume is finished? like this?
Back to top Go down
icherii

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Sorry I've been gone for so long!
I was lurking the forum via cellphone lastnight
but didn't have enough battery to sit there and reply to you guys. ; o;

anyways, i don't mind drawing some reference sketches if you want.
i can also do chibis C: i haven't drawn any in so long <3
last night i managed to sketch ran. tho i don't like the hair that much.
i just wanted to draw the female body really nice.

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 IMG_0335

do you have any more images of their heishi clothes?
i cant see the details very well on kaori's. > w<
tho i do see and like the buttons in the back.
i LOVE clothes with buttons in the back.

the crossbow looks so nice. all i think about is daryl dixon when i see crossbows now.
xD

a cover?
hmm should show umeko and maybe one of the heishi? o uo
like every cover can be a different heishi with her?
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:45 pm

XD we were all online for a minute

Rain is niceeee
I like standing in the rain.. Watch it fall.. As long as it isnt freezing outside. Other than that, watching rain slide down the window glass is nice too

Ohhh yeaaahh.. We should all have our own chibi character! And we can discuss stuff, etc. Mini-comic. The thing at the end of the volume is a more common thing though. One pic sketch with a "thanks to our readers". But I like the chibis idea. I remember Ouran had one at the beginning of the first volume. Some other books have it at the end. One or both? whatever you decide. It could always wait for the end of the volume, if anything. XD

ooh. GJ.
>_< ehm... sorry.. no. I literally just finished drawing that that day, and I dont have access to a scanner now, so all I can do it take pictures of the drawings till I get back to America. I can try to get a bigger picture, but I dont know if that'd help.. I have Rin's original for it though.. There's a link to it somewhere under the character profiles in the forums.
Are you still practicing on the animals?
Back to top Go down
icherii

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 pm

our own chibi characters would be nice! o uo
should they actually look like us or like, random animals or somethin?

thanks to our readers sketches would be sooo cute! <333

it's okay, i'll just wait till later to sketch outfits.

i'm practicing animals right now.
i think i need to see more of your work so i can make the animals in a similar style.
just because it would be awkward to have them look too different, you know?
<3
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 pm

I think we can decide on that individually. whatever you want to represent yourself.

OOh, speaking of which.. random, but if you guys had to pick an animal to represent yourself, what would it be? -doesnt hafta be realistic

I feel like I still dont HAVE a set style. it just keeps CHANGING
i dont think you should worry too much about the style right now, since the basic structures should be about the same. Didnt Rin tell you that she wanted a style like Barajou? But she also said she wanted more... realistic-looking animals than I can draw.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:18 am

If anything styles can be edited/changed when you and cherii work on pages together?
Like... lets say you struggle with doing a certain type of eye, Cherii can help you with that, etc. etc. ?
And if she struggles with something on the animals or anything else she's helping you with, you can help her on that.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:08 pm

wheeeee

that seems to make sense

Not studying~

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Rome_018

uh.... they turned out looking pretty serious.
Back to top Go down
icherii

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:04 pm

PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M RIPPING INTO YOU OR ANYTHING.
Q ___Q
THE OVERALL PICTURE IS PRETTY<3
I JUST DECIDED TO SKETCH OVER IT TO SEE IF THE ANATOMY WAS RIGHT
AND I POINTED OUT SOME MINOR THINGS.
IF IT'S HARD TO READ MY HANDWRITING, PLEASE TELL ME <33

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Rome_018
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:43 am

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Rome_019

I was tryin to fix it in class

Learning anatomy and physiology, so maybe ill be better later.. but what were doing is like... the inside of bones >_>

I felt like Umeko's head was too big, so I tried to fix that
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 am

YAY~ I like it <3333
o uo oh and i know a girl who uses her science classes to help her with drawing too n wn
Works for her! Hopefully it'll help you as well? (:

I think I may end up changing what's on the back of the cover
and move it to the inside? Cause I got ideas for the later volumes
to have the other important characters of the volume who aren't on the front, on the back. o uo
Like these ones

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Qtp_barajou_no_kiss_v1ch._01.tp_barajounokiss_v1-ch01_000_cover
Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Ctp_barajou_no_kiss_v2ch._06ver2.tp_barajounokiss_v2-ch06_000_cover
Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Utp_barajou_no_kiss_v3ch.11v2.tp_barajounokiss_v3-ch11_000_cover
Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Ntp_barajou_no_kiss_v4ch._15.tp_barajounokiss_v4-ch15_000_cover
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 pm

I'm going to make a glossary thread today o uo
I was writing out terms and I need some place to put them > u>
SOO~ if anyone wants to check them out they'll be.. in the glossary section, ya~ XD
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:02 am

cool

BTW. last part, there's a double entry for Star Virus

I think i got confused again. They're all friends, or at least, acquaintances.
They all know each other as the heishi. They get along (mostly) IRL. but they DONT get along as heishi.? The guys and the girls, anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next