MOTIONS PROJECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are NO LONGER a manga group, but rather a production company. We are currently going through some changes which will be cleared up very soon. Thank you for your patience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
くろ

くろ

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:06 pm

So. Question.
I went and read some stuff from the RP again, so... Is Umeko supposed to look young/childish? Or should she be like the others?

Her father is a businessman, so he should be wearing a suit, right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 pm

She should look like the rest of them, but she's just the smallest one XD
and she's the most lively / childish / emotional in terms of personality

And yep~! : D a suit is perfect
Back to top Go down
https://motionsproject.canadian-forum.com
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Then do you want me to draw all the girls so they look younger? 'cuz Anis from Barajou looks really young .. Am I drawing them too tall? I can draw the girls with fewer head lengths..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah, sure, downsize them a bit. o wo
I think having them look their age would be a good thing and I think it'll show the development through the series when they get older~
Anise looks her age, so just try to go with that, I suppose~
Though Kaori is 15 and I think she's meant to look a bit older than Umeko, so keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:05 pm

OO
'cuz to me, Anise looks about the age of a middle schooler (~12-13 ish)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Really? o wo She looks her age to me XDD haha
I guess people just see things differently..? XD
But no, they should look their age o wo so just draw.. them.. in a way you think represents their age XD
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Is Ai's hair also curly-ish? Or is it straighter?
Approx how old is he?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:04 pm

okays. Time for a style issue.
Before you actually see any of these pictures, let me just say that theyre pretty terrible in terms of proportioning and neatness

This is kinda what the girls would look like if I drew them shorter. Just one example, not all the girls.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/08/33/56/hachim10.jpg

Comparison, next to a guy, and a girl closer to how I have been drawing them proportionwise
https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/08/33/56/hachim11.jpg

And now, side views. Shouoto seems to have two different kinds of side views.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/08/33/56/hachim12.jpg

Anis looks more like #1, and the guys look more like #2. I feel #1 won't fit unless I draw all the girls looking younger/shorter though. What do you think we should do?

Father.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/08/33/56/hachim13.jpg
Frankly, I don't like his hair. Proly because I've never draw hair like that and I find it annoying. And just as I expected, it's still difficult to draw the longer faces. I'm pretty sure I drew his face crooked, but that's a different issue
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:24 pm

I think Umeko's dad's hair looks fine o wo But if you really hate it, you could just remove his hair from being slicked back XD I don't mind.

I think when they girls are drawn shorter they look like they belong in Madoka Magica XD And those girls are liek 12, so we should definitely go with older/taller looking I think. I like the way the taller girl looks in the comparison and I think that proportion would most likely be best for both the girls and the guys. The smaller girl beside her, I think looks a little too young. Even when you're drawing Umeko, even though she's the smallest, she should at least still look 16 and like she fits in despite her height.

Not sure what to tell you for the side profiles though, since I really like the first one for girls and the second for boys. But if you don't think it's going to fit in with the style, then I'm not sure. Since I don't want the girls to look any younger than how you've been drawing them originally... D: Uhmm... hrm, I'm not sure @_@;; We could always try using the first one alongside the way you've been drawing them (the taller/limber versions)l and then I could decide if I like it or not?
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:44 pm

How it looks fine to you, I don't understand, but lemme try to keep practicing with his hair. I've gotta try to learn to draw slicked back hair too

Anis looks around that age to me. And she looks about that short compared to the Rose Knights, or whatever theyre called. I still havent taken the time to completely read the series though I have downloaded 6 volumes and flipped through parts of them.

hm... i can just go to kaori's picture and edit her face a bit. then you can compare
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:55 pm

I forgot to make the sketch layer invisible before I saved the edited picture, so....
anyway, here it is.
Comparison

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/08/33/56/kaori_15.jpg

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:17 pm

o wo Yeah I actually like the edited version. I mean, she looks younger, but I'd believe her to be in highschool and her face looks softer.
I do like the taller versions of the girls though... and I'd say the one who should replicate Anis in terms of her body would be Umeko

Like in this picture: http://static.zerochan.net/full/11/06/520311.jpg She's small, you can see it, but that's not the face of a 12 year old XD At least in my opinion. That's the type of feeling I want Umeko to give off as well, she's small exactly like Anis but her face, there should be something there that shows she's 16 years old. I mean, that basically goes for all of the girls XD but since Umeko is the smallest/shortest I feel the need to stress it on her more, cause I feel like the other girls will look fine
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 pm

The picture says "no hotlinking", but I have the barajou artbook downloaded, so I think I get it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:34 pm

o wo try refreshing it and seeing if that works? D:
I hate this forum sometimes XD But yeah, I just don't want Umeko to look 12, in terms of her face at least. > w<
BUT UHM YEAH XD I hope this cleared everything up? Or at least a little bit XD
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:44 pm

huuh
Refreshing works O_o
I was looking at that exact picture on my computer too
XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Goood~! Glad that refreshing works XD This means I no longer have to upload images to the actual forum T_T
/HAPPY DAYYYYYYYY XDDD
Haaha, that's ironic though~! But yeah o wo Anis is a good reference for how I want Umeko to look face-wise <3
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:49 pm

I proly shouldve checked earlier, but.... ALL the main characters appear in the first chapter?
I need to go do some more research on the characters.
oh joy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeaah, they do XD Although some of them aren't there like physically, they're just kind-of mentioned XD
The only boy physically shown and who has actual lines in the first chapter is Sojiro, while the others are just mentioned with a flash of a picture kind-of deal.

But I tidied up / edited the character page, so hopefully it'll be easier XD
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:01 pm

yeah. I saw the character page update ^^
Do you have anything on Ran and Yumi's personalities and background? <<since theyre not from the original list, I can't find their pages.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Yeah. I have something. I'll just point form it and post it in here.

RAN: quick-witted, enthusiastic, ambitious, independent, self-involved, self-righteous, short-tempered, critical
    - Half spanish, half japanese
    - Father is cooks state attorney of Chicago
    - Mother is a laywer as well
    - Lives with her grandmother, mother and two older brothers in Japan
    - Has a mansion, bought for her family by her father
    - Her family home as a playground/theme park on it for children, as they have a huge amount of land
    - Lives at her uncle's house during the school year because it's closer to the school
    - Wants to be close with her father again
    - A daredevil, constantly does extreme things like jumping out of air planes and such
    - Bitchy and snobby
    - Introverted around those she doesn't like
    - Extroverted around those she does like
    - Very close with Umeko, met her when they were both 10
    - Despite looking prissy doesn't mind getting dirty
    - Is exceptionally good with fixing cars and mechanical things

YUMI: candid, honest, reliable, affectionate, selfish, hypocritical, shallow, possessive
    - Half german, half japanese
    - Father owns Houki Boshi and other chain cafes and restaurants around the world
    - Mother is a famous fashion designer
    - Dating Kawaguchi Shou
    - Has a rocky relationship with her best friend Wakahisa Kimiko
    - A very selfish person who constantly throws her money around
    - Somewhat sneaky and really mean / unfair to other girls if she doesn't like them
    - Possessive over people and things, especially her brother
    - Somewhat obsessed with her brother, is very protective over him
    - If something she loves has been taken away she will flip out
    - Lives in a mansion with her family
    - Seems very cute and friendly at first glance
    - Is cute and friendly when you're her friend
    - Not the type of girl you want to double cross XD;; ever
    - Shop-a-holic
    - Somewhat ditzy. She says that Shopping is her favorite sport
    - VERY girly, like painfully so but in the way where it's snobby / "better than you"
    - Doesn't like getting dirty, wet or doing anything that will ruin her nails, clothing or hair.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 pm

So does Zola Ran = Haruyono Misaki
Suzuhira Yumi =Suzuhira Yuriko
Pham Kaede=Oshiro Tsubasa?

They all just got name changes?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Yep pretty much XD
But they should pretty much look the exact same~ish
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Oh, but Ran and Misaki are pretty different personality wise and back grouund wise as well
But they're similar in terms of appearance for sure~ -nod-

ALSO: did you want me to look for someone who is good at drawing animals/beasts, so that they can draw the guardians and the demons that they face? Or would you rather practice and just do them yourself?
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:25 pm

urk-
I'm still trying to absorb all the info on the characters, but I do want to attempt again.. after I get more experience. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to draw the animals and beasts right now though, at the skill level I have with them.

It took me years of practice to get to where I am with just people and a few things. And besides, for people I can always use myself to model. I don't have pet birds, cats, dogs, or snakes to model for me or for me to observe, so it'd probably take MORE than 2 or 3 years for me to figure them out. I don't think you want to wait that long to see me draw a more realistic animal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next