MOTIONS PROJECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are NO LONGER a manga group, but rather a production company. We are currently going through some changes which will be cleared up very soon. Thank you for your patience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
くろ

くろ

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 pm

'kaaays~
I was planning on making hers next anyway
but about Daiki... >_<
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Ahh > w< Yeah... Daiki might be difficult..
Do you think you could draw more realistic animals with a tutorial or some sort?
Because I might have one that may work well for you o wo but it depends on your learning style XD
Back to top Go down
https://motionsproject.canadian-forum.com
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 pm

eh.. It wouldn't hurt to try?
Link?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

urrgggghhhhhh
I don't think it's working. I don't understand the angles the joints bend at, how everything is supposed to be proportioned, and the head looks like a dog's when I try. It just looks... awkward.

And I think that if I just keep copying this picture, I'll only be able to draw that stationary side view.
This is like when I first started drawing anime/manga characters.. Only able to draw a person standing straight facing front.

i give up cats for today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm

:C Sorries

I finished colouring in Kaori's heishi form though right here

Honestly, if you want I can just include all of the guardians on one sheet nstead of you drawing them with their counterpart.
So if you want to draw Kimiko, you can just draw her alone.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:21 pm

OwO
So prettyy, as always~ <3

ughhhhhh I think I'll do that. Sorryyy

I'll try again when I'm not as frustrated with seeing weird-bending bones
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:24 pm

TY TY~ C: I had a lot of fun colouring it actually XDDD
But there's a part of me that almost wants to redesign the sheets because I'm afraid they might be too small or something D:
Or at least redesign the part where the writing part goes, y'know? I feel like it might be too small or too hard to read

No worries about the cat thing XD it'll be easier if you're comfortable with the way it's coming out opposed to forcing it, y'know? Plus it'll give you time to practice the other animals as well since there's 2 dogs, a dove, a cat and a bunny XD
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:40 pm

I think the writing is big enough. ^^ You can click the picture to elarge
I just feel sorry for Shun's sheet since it was the first one done, and I didn't draw them bigger, so theyre not as clear..

T^T what if i'm NEVER able to draw them?!? TOT
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Dom't say that~! Everyone gets better with practice T___T
But if in the rare event that you don't... we could try finding an artist just for the animals? </3

Alright. C: Then I'll keep the sheet the same. C:

Ohyeah XD Poor Shun's... but that's okay cause I'm sure Whimsy loves Shun's sheet anyways~ C:
So all is well <3
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 pm

I just saw Kaori's updated sheet on DA

D:
you flipped and rotated the heishi picture????
Whyyyyy
It looks even stranger than it did before
If you want a certain pose, I can redraw it, but please don't flip the pictures. It makes mistakes more apparent. That's why American companies don't flip manga images anymore and keep them in their original form
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 am

Well D: I kind-of had to or it wouldn't fit on the sheet what so ever @_@
I would have to change the entire sheet to make the picture fit in when it isn't flipped.
I don't want to ask you to redraw it cause I'm sure you spent a lot of time on it and I know I spent a lot of time colouring it.
But, if I don't flip it . w. it's honestly just not going to fit and resizing it makes it look considerably smaller than the other two which makes it look even more disorientated than flipping it.

I'll just change Kaori's sheet instead so that the picture can be on it's original side. > u< Sorry
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 am

urghh
I guess it's my fault for drawing this one too big.
Sorry on my part, too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 am

No worries XD It's not the picture itself that's too big, just the Scythe iI think > w< It was really long so I couldn't fit it in without flipping D:
But it's okay once my mom is done on the main computer I'll just fix it up really quickly~ o wo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:10 am

Fixed D:Sorry it took so long, my mom was using the computer all day and I got my wisdom teeth out a few days ago so I'm somewhat drugged up XD;; and I fall asleep at random moments. But, its all fixed and stuff now, though her scythe still wouldn't really fit so I had to fix that a bit.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:52 pm

thank you for going to the trouble for fixing it for picky me
:3
I'm getting distracted by the loads of games ive been downloading again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 pm

I'm just working on the script, trying to edit and make it as nice and flowing as I possibly can XD
By the way do you want to start official pages after you've done all the sheets? Or do you want to work in and out?
It doesn't matter much to me, I just want to know so I know how much time I have for the script of the first chapter
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:04 pm

do you want all the character sheets done first before the pages? Or just do the sheets as the characters appear?

oh wait. Is that what you were asking me by "work in and out"?

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Yeah that's what I meant by in and out XD
I really don't mind which way we go~ o wo So I'mma leave that decision up to you, since you're the artist and it's your time we're working with here.
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Yeah, i'd rather just make the sheets as the characters appear, since that's how the manga have it.
So which ones would I need to finish first now?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Alright so... in the first chapter there's the 12 mains: Umeko, Ran, Kimiko, Kaori, Shun, Yumi, Kaede, Shou, Susumu, Michio Kouki and Sojiro
Minor characters included in the first chapter are also: Umeko's father & Ai, The cheerleaders, Mr Pham (Isamu) & Ms. Belle
Guardian included: Usagi

In terms of which characters are introduced first the order is: Umeko, Usagi, Umeko's father & Ai, Ran, Ms. Belle, Kimiko, Kaori, Shun & Yumi & Kaede, Shou & Suusmu & Michio, Kouki, Sojiro, Mr. Pham and the cheerleaders

There's also a monster in this chapter, just for a heads up @_@
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:31 pm

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHARACTERS?! D:
D:
D:

It's gonna be awhile before I finish them all.. I dont even know who some of them are yet. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Oh. You know what I have a better idea for you so that it's easier on you.

Despite starting these sheets, how about we just do it the way Barajou no Kiss has it? like this?
But that's if you want. I'm beginning to realize how tedious this must be for you and it's sort of seeming unfair, so I figured I might as well just make your life easier or at least TRY XD;;

If you ever want to make a practice sheet for characters to get a feel for them then you can just sketch them out, upload them and I'll critique them. It's a lot easier that way I think instead of me requesting you draw each character out three times in a different outfit before we actually start. The practice sheets could be something like this http://ashen-ray.com/images/photos/rosien.jpg or http://ashen-ray.com/images/photos/deshair.jpg this and you don't HAVE to do a practice sheet, its just if you'd like to.

Do you think that'd be easier on you in general? That way you're not required to finish 15 million things before starting

I should've done it this way from the get-go but, I'm a noob at this as well :C so I'm also learning as we go along
Back to top Go down
くろ

くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 pm

OMIGAAWD
YESYESYESYESYES ILOVEYOU~
XD
It's not really unfair... it gives me practice with the characters though it IS tedious
This makes my life so much easier
But I would like you to approve each character sketch before they appear.
So I guess that's what I should do now? Then it's OK if I draw on paper for this? It's just faster for me. Much faster.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Yep, you can draw on paper~ C: as long as its easy for you to replicate the same style on your tablet (which I'm sure you can, I have no doubts about that)
So just sketch away ~! : DDD <3 and I look forward to seeing them
While you're working on them, I'll try to update the character thread with information that you'll need for drawing them all out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next