We are NO LONGER a manga group, but rather a production company. We are currently going through some changes which will be cleared up very soon. Thank you for your patience.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm

If you are not Me, Kumi or our two artists please do not post in here

OKAY GUYS~ so where should we start?
First off do we want a seperate concept artist or is everyone cool with pooling together to make the concept sheets?
I'll design the sheets + tell you guys what is needed on the sheets, KC will rough sketch the poses and Eva will draw out the actual good copy? Is that fair or do we want a literal concept artist?

Heishi / Villain / Other Items
Spoiler:

- Official cover / filler pages
    Spoiler:

- Start the manga itself
    CHAPTER 1 BACKGROUNDS
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 04, 2012 2:10 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://motionsproject.canadian-forum.com
xHEALiNGvision

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:00 pm

I say we can all work together on that iiiish.
      Shouldn't be too bad, but that's a personal
      opinion, bahaha. Then again, I'm not doing
      much for that. o 3o; Herp derp. And by
      asking where we're starting, do you mean
      how we're actually going to get this up and
      running? Because that's one hell of a broad
      topic, you know. @_____@
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://el-armo.deviantart.com
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm

If you want to find a concept artist, it's fine with me. If you want me to draw, that's also fine with me. As long as it's fine with you, I don't care. But I haven't seen any other applications besides KC's, so..... I don't know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm

You drawing it, Eva would just be waaaay easier. XD so that's good with mee~
Uhm... I'm thinking do we really need KC to draw out a rough copy? o wo Cause I feel like concept sheets are straight forward and it'd be better if she just focused on the pages without extra stress. SO~ We could start the sheets from now I guess. Oh! KC could just draw out the guardians for reference for Eva for the concept sheets, that would be good right?

For minor characters we can have two or more on each page so it isn't so tedious for them.
Guardians can be included on their apprentices sheet... o wo
What do we want to include on these sheets?

An outfit that describes their everyday wear. Their school uniform and how they personalize it and their heishi uniform?
Do we need anything else? o wo How fast do we think you could get these out Eva? I wouldn't want to overload you, so you can decide how long you want to have to work on these C:

Also I'm gonna post a to-do list to the first post so we know what needs to happen in what order. These can be switched around, just give me your opinions, also if there's anything else we need to do just please let me know.
Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:34 pm

D: Slow internet.

Alriiighhht..

uh...
There definitely needs to be a picture of each the characters
Basic bios? Name, age, height, weight?
Sometimes they also have Likes and Dislikes for the character, Family members, some important background info for the chara..
Just depends how much you want to give away, I think.

"An outfit that describes their everyday wear. Their school uniform and how they personalize it and their heishi uniform?"
So is the everyday wear a separate thing from the uniforms? So is that 2 or 3 pictures for each?
And those pictures should be the same pose, or different poses?

The to-do list seems alright
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 pm

I think different poses would make it look more dynamic, but honestly its completely up to you XD
And yes! How could I forget about the whole "height weight ect" thing. Thanks for pointing that out C:

Okay, glad the to do list is good. Errr~~ what else... lul ;;;
Oh! XD Time. Yeah, how much time would you prefer for one sheet?
I'll plug in all the text and colour and what not as usual, so all you gotta do is the lines C:
Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Depends how many pictures I'm drawing for each. I still dont know how many that is.
Does everyday clothing = school uniform?
or does it mean NORMAL clothes?
And what's a heishi uniform look like...? I don't remember seeing or reading that anywhere.

Anything besides the characters? background stuffs/props?
I remember reading something about cell phone straps and chokers and whatnot, but I cant remember whats what right now. Do I need to draw those too??

What order should I go in with the character sheets?

How big should the sheet be?
should the sheets be horizontal or vertical?

WHAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CHARACTER AFTER I'VE FINISHED DRAWING?!!!? D:
/freaks out/ spazz/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject:    Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm

LOLOLOL If i don't like it I'll advise you on what to change so that I DO like it.
Normal would be like.. normal clothing, so not their school uniform. I guess every day wear? Like... o wo skirts, jeans ect.
So we'd have three for each main character. ANDDD~ lemme just design this sheet real quick LOL so that you can get started~
Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Ohkays *clams down a bit*
Other questions you didn't answer:

-what's a heishi uniform look like? Do you already have a design? Is it the same for all of them but in different colors, like in Sailor Moon, or do they have different styles? Does the uniform change when they up-rank to Galactic or whatever else?
-I remember reading something about cell phone straps and chokers and whatnot...Do I need to draw those too??
-What order should I go in with the character sheets? Do you want certain characters first?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Woops~! Sorry for not answering those questions.

- I have SOME heishi uniforms, other I have picture that you can base them off of / merge styles together. I only have the girls designed. They all look different and yes, the uniform changes as they move up to a new level
- I have those designed already, so I can easily grab them for you if you'd like to redraw them in your own style C:
Chokers & Bracelets. The ones without the bow strands are bracelets. In order it goes Moon. Mercury. Mars. Venus. Jupiter and Ceres. Male communicators In order it goes Uranus. Neptune. Pluto. Saturn. Earth and there should also be one for "Sol", but I didn't draw it @__@; Female communicators and Cellphone charms. In order it goes Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Ceres. Here is a bigger picture of the cellphone charms.
- In order for the sheets I'll list the characters that appear in each chapter
    CHAPTER ONE (most urgent character sheets needed)
      -Sasaki Haruki & Mikazuki Aigyoumaru. Minor characters though they start off major. You can put them on two sheets and have a "every day outfit" for both
      - Wakahisa Kimiko & Daiki
      - Chibana Kaori
      - Takenaka Shun
      - Kawaguchi Shouta
      - Tsunoda Susumu
      - Tokimouto Michio & Hidoi and Sugoi

CHAPTER TWO (less urgent to be done right now)
      - Suzuhira Sojiro
      - Kurokawa Kouki
      - Mikazuki Umeko
      - Takeuchi Kaede

CHARACTERS THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE PLACED INTO CHAPTER ONE OR TWO BUT HAVE NO PLACE RIGHT NOW
      - Ceres (creating an original ceres for the manga, she'll be up soon)
      - Mars (waiting for applicant to finish her profile for RPState whether they want character in manga or not)

CHARACTERS THAT WILL COME IN LATER
      - Claire Neilson & Erik Neilson
      - Adeline Roux
      - Koizumi Hitomi & Gweon Ji
      -Mikazuki Keichi & Kohaku & Akito and Airi
      - Wakahisa Sora
      - Takenaka Fuyumi
      - LIST TO BE CONTINUED EVENTUALLY

ANYWAYS BACK TO DESIGNING THE SHEET ITSELF @__@;

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 am

Cool. I'll get started on it then.
So... this is the sheet for the senshi, but what about those minor characters?
I think the yellow is a little hard to read though

There's something I dont understand about Shun though.. If she has big boobs, how can people mistake her for a guy..? (I think I read that in her profile? It said something about Umeko's brother thinking that she was a guy until some joke was made)

And what season should the clothes be in?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:09 am

Ah, that was the old Ai o wo
And he was just comic relief XD So that part is taken out completely, so don't worry about it.
The old Ai was just in heavy deniall haha XD;; Eventually they were meant to get together. BUT YA~ C;
The new Ai doesn't think she's a man at all XD

Yeah the Yellow seems a bit harsh, so I'll change it and reupload C:
As for the season of clothing... hrmm... maybe spring or fall. Somewhere where it's a little chilly but warm at the same time XD

Oh! And if you want me to I can put together outfits for the characters on polyvore for reference

And hee is the reuploaded character sheet. C:
I've decided to change the colours to customize the characters, so Umeko's will be pink and gray, Kimiko's will be orange and burgundy and so on~ But I'll only customize them once you're done since that's the easiest way C:
Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 am

It looks like everything but the colors are the same. I started drawing the poses already on the old sheet though, so would it be possible for you to just change it after?

uh... sure. And also the senshi uniforms you have ^^ That'd be a big help.

And I think changing the colors for each character is a good idea ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 am

Yep, it'll be possible for me to change it after. No worries C:

Oh yeah, lemme grab those Heishi uniforms.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/63/66/31/kimiko10.png Kimiko/Venus. Just a note that she should have high thigh socks with lace, just like the rest of them
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/63/66/31/kaorin10.png Kaori/Mercury
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/63/66/31/shunno10.png Shun/Jupiter
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/63/66/31/umekon10.png Umeko/Moon

These are the only ones I have right now o wo Uhmmm as for the boys... Could I possibly link you to two references of different uniforms and you could maybe take elements from both and merge them to make something original? Cause if I find a regular outfit... there's no way we can use it, since it'll be copyrighted by its rightful owner, so it's probably best to take two or three references and create something original from them, right?

Shou 1 and Shou 2
From the first one I really like the blazer idea and the boots idea. I would like his pants to look comfortable at least so he can actually move around. In terms of the second one, I really like the long scarf idea.

Susumu 1 (the one on the right, the kimono-ish one) and Susumu 2
Susumu's outfit is a lot like the second one just without the belt and the long ties. Basically his outfit should resemble shou's quite a bit, just without a blazer and with a long diagonal cut tunic instead. He should have boots, much like shou. But, instead of the blazer, Susumu's outfit has a long trenchcoat/cape, but unlike the second one it's more like the first image, where it's somewhat kimono-ish, but it does have a hood.

Michio1 and michio 2
For Michio I'm thinking he'd have slight shoulder pads and a blazer that covers up everything like the first. However, I don't like the pattern on the first, so all of that can be simplified/taken out. From the second one I was thinking the blazer would split out into two with a dramatic flare. I would like his boots to be high like on the second one but I would like the design of the boot to be like the first one. Also on the blazer, it would be cool if there were some straps like the boots, so that there's a similar element. The blazer does not have to be a turtle neck btw

Okay~ That's all I have so far o wo <3 I hope that's good!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:23 am

Woops @__@ double posted.
But here is the minor character sheet

Did you want... the weapons of each character to draw them with btw? Or no? o wo
Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:39 am

Thank youuu

For the guys, only the second link for Shou works. All the rest say "no hotlinking"
D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:40 am

DDD: Ugh. I will fix this then XD Hold on~!
For now o wo -points above- Weapons or no weapons? XD
Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:46 am

XD didn't see the second post >_<
Yeah, weapons would be nice. Then I can draw them in some battle pose or something.

I dont want to make their poses too extreme, like with fancy tricks or flips and stuff, so theyre all standing upright. Sorta. Is that fine? I'm trying to incorporate some of their character into the poses, but... I won't know if it's accurate.
Example here
https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/08/33/56/shun_c10.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Yeah that's perfect * o* Pretty much exactly what I had in mind! <333
Also, when you're finished them, could you just upload them to dev art so I can have easy access to them?
Either that or when you're uploading it onto this forum, just select "no" for resizing and it'll keep the original size. C:

Each character has more than one weapon btw, so I'll list their main one XD
KIMIKO: A gold whip. It's pretty simple, though you could make the handle have some detail on it C: The whip itself is made out of energy particles, so it glows.
SHUN: A hammer. This is the hammer design done purely by Whimsy, so it's original and accurate and don't need to worry about copyright XD
KAORI: A scythe that looks purely like a staff. The actual scythe blade only shows up when she's moving around / fighting, due to the fact that the blade itself is made up of water. " It is balanced on a light sapphire pole that ends with several diamond shaped figures on the end and is highly decorated. On the other there is the chess piece of a white knight. The pole is very strong and can not easily be broken by trivial things. " <-- This is a description of it, since it has no actual picture
SHOU: A gun made out of ice. " The Powerwave Gun is a slender and sleek looking gun transitioning between black and silver, it is a gun that can be held at both ends, resulting in different elements." <-- Description since there's no picture
SUSUMU: Brass knuckles. They're pretty standard and are pure black in colour, they can also have spikes that shoot up from the top like this.
MICHIO: A tall spear/staff, taller than him. The blades on the top look like the hands of a giant grandfather clock and are arranged at "Quarter to" which looks like this
UMEKO: An axe that can turn into an parisol. Like this. You can take off the three top wings that are on the hearts though, I no longer like them XD But I like the last wing on the bottom of the heart on the axe version.
SOJIRO:A sword that looks pretty similar to the one on the far left. CLICK HERE It doesn't have to look the same, but the shape should be similar. All the added detail that one has, doesn't need to be there, or you can come up with original detail markings on your own
KOUKI: Twin guns. They have a ring motif, like the rings around the planet of Saturn. His guns are pretty detailed and should look terrifying/intense.

As for Haruki and Ai, they both have weapons as well that you may or may not want to include, I'm not sure. XD

HARUKI: A long-blade katana. The handle has a piece of semi-thick material tied around it, that floats around when he fights
AIGYOUMARU: A simple pure white and silver gun, the handle has an engraved moon on it~

Also, Kouki appears in a hooded cloak, hidden from view for his "heishi" form o wo ~ <3 His actual heishi form isn't created yet, but at the beginning of the series he's only in a hooded cloak anyways C:
And Sojiro appears in an outfit that is a mixture between this and this one
Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:56 pm

I feel like this might take awhile to finish............... D:

So, I know there are character profile sheets on Gaia. (I've read parts of three of them so that I could get a better sense of the character's personality, style, etc., but are they still accurate? I know you copied parts of them to the character descriptions here, but those feel more in depth though longer, so I'm referring to them more.)
But the descriptions there are a little different from the ones here and some of the senshi designs you sent. Is it alright if I combined some ideas from both and maybe add a few things?

And they're supposed to be wearing their chokers and bracelets when theyre in senshi form, right? Do they have 2 bracelets, one on each hand, or just one?
The little gem thingy on the chokers doesnt have an exact pattern , does it? Those are just random shine-cut lines?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

@__@ Yeaaah, it'll probably take a while, not gonna liee XD;;

Yeah, those are still accurate-ish anyways XD
Feel free to add in whatever you think is best. C:

The ones that are wearing the choker are Umeko and Kaori AND Kimiko and Shun are the ones with the bracelets
The bracelet would just be on one hand, whichever hand you want to draw it on.
And the gem in the middle is just a random pattern of shiny jewels, yup~
Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:31 pm

OOHHHH~ I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE CHOKERS AND BRACELETS PICTURE!!
But why is there two for each girl? One has a gem, the other one doesnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:51 pm

The one with the jewel is when they've reached their full strength of Nova form~
The one without signalizes they've still got quite a ways to go before they can advance to the next level

Back to top Go down
くろ

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:08 pm

iseee. So I should draw the normal one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!   

Back to top Go down

Hachimitsu no Kissu Plotting (Private) UPDATED!
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next