MOTIONS PROJECT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are NO LONGER a manga group, but rather a production company. We are currently going through some changes which will be cleared up very soon. Thank you for your patience.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of the Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Rules of the Board Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of the Board   The Rules of the Board EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Please be sure to follow the Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines.

Things to avoid doing on this board
      Posting, requesting, distributing, or offering sexually explicit material is not allowed anywhere on this board. Lets keep it PG-13 guys. Sexually explicit content includes explicit text, artwork, video, photography or cybersex conversations.

Posts that are gibberish, off-topic, contain advertisements or begging, or have low or no content are considered spam. Please ensure that your posts are on topic and contain an appropriate amount content that can easily be discussed.

Any posts that are purposefully directed at another member which are hateful, abusive, or intentionally inflammatory are considered flaming. Making intentionally inflammatory or provocative posts to incite responses from other members is considered trolling and you will be banned if I see this happen.

Other Rules
      - If wanting to audition for a spot on the MOTIONS PROJECT team, follow the setup given in the forum thread. There are rules listed there, please follow them and fill out the form completely. Make sure it is organized and we understand what you're trying to say.

- Please write in proper English. I personally cannot understand L337 and I hate seeing the letter "U" for "you". It's not that hard to type properly, please just do it so that I'm going going crazy. @__@ Thank you.

- If you want to post a new thread, please check to make sure there is no thread existing that has to do with the same topic! Thank you!

- Do not multiple post, if you have something to add to your thread use the edit button, that's what it's there for! If you're trying to bump your thread, wait until it falls off the first page, please and thank you.

- I've only got a 10" laptop, so I don't want to be scrolling forever to get away from someones signature. Keep them at a reasonable size please so that we don't have multiple complaints. Please not that big signatures also cause laggy computers, so, be considerate.

- Please note that this is a board for MOTIONS PROJECT'S projects, not YOUR projects. Advertising for your projects in a thread that isn't made for advertising your projects will get you in trouble, so do not do it.

Any violations of the ToS or the things listed above will get you banned from this board. If you see any violations of these rules, report it to an Admin or Moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://motionsproject.canadian-forum.com

The Rules of the Board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOTIONS PROJECT :: IMPORTANT DISCUSSION :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: